ARTOS (ART Of SystemTesting) is an open source, cross-platform test automation framework having feature sets which can be used by amateur, skilled and highly skilled testers. Its scalable architecture enables easy addition of new features and seamless use of existing features.
If any of the below listed requirements worry you, then rest assured Artos is the solution.
- Want to write a manual test case but maintain it under the framework?
- Want to generate nice looking test reports without getting into the coding of it?
- Want to group the test cases and execute only a selection of them?
- Want to have one unified test framework which can be used for Unit testing, functional testing, system testing and end-to-end testing?
- Want to run parallel testing?
- Want to smartly skip a test while not impacting the rest of the test suite execution?
- Want to easily calculate PASS/FAIL count, get coverage as well as test case importance and present to management (in presentable form) in just no time?
- Want to segregate between development and production tests for DevOps environment?
Name any such requirement and Artos has platform ready to be scaled and used.
Artos has made sure to cater to the expectations and requirements of both testers as well as test management; as we understand they both go hand-in-hand to achieve a test delivery.
Artos not only accommodates existing (test framework) feature requirements, but also has come up with absolutely new features (namely Known-To-Fail test status, test importance levels, error highlighter in logs, profile management for development and production phases etc.) which shall make automation testing comfortable as well as enjoyable.
From stunning looking GUI for test case selection to awesomely detailed logs, Artos has covered the length and breadth of testing needs; keeping in mind present day technologies and future expansion/enhancement prospects.
While most other test frameworks find it difficult to integrate itself with the DevOps environment, or the testers find it difficult to constantly change the DevOps test script file for different variations of testing needs, Artos easily integrates with DevOps environment and it self-generates test script file which DevOps pipeline can read from; reducing the burden on the testers.
Testers can utilize their time and energy into developing more test scenarios and test cases, rather than getting into the nitty-gritty of the test automation framework, as Artos guarantees that if used it correctly, it needs least maintenance in return to continuously working awesome test framework.
Artos although is an all-in-one solution for today’s testing world’s need, we proudly term it as next-generation test framework owing to its powerful feature set and capabilities. Last but not the least, for all those high-tech organizations reading this, if you and your team are into cutting-edge test frameworks, you might want to give it a try and see its beauty for yourself. And for all those testing enthusiasts reading this, if you want to perfect your test automation craft (using a light weight and trusted solution) and accelerate your career then start learning/exploring Artos now. We believe in ‘seeing is believing’ and once you shall see our framework; you are sure to love it!